These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of All New Painting, Co’s services in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
By accessing and using our services, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use All New Painting, Co’s services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Terms – The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to All New Painting, Co. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- Services – All New Painting, Co. offers professional painting services for residential and commercial properties in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our services include but are not limited to interior and exterior painting, surface preparation, drywall repair, and wallpaper removal.
- Quotations and Payment
- a. All quotations provided by All New Painting, Co. are valid for 30 days from the date of issue unless otherwise specified in the quotation.
- b. All quotations are based on the information provided by the Client. Any changes to the scope of work may result in a revised quotation.
- c. A deposit may be required before commencement of work. The amount of the deposit and payment terms will be specified in the quotation.
- d. Final payment is due upon completion of the work unless otherwise agreed in writing. e. All payments should be made by the methods specified in the quotation or invoice.
- Changes and Cancellations
- a. If the Client wishes to make any changes to the scope of work after accepting the quotation, the Client must notify All New Painting, Co. in writing as soon as possible. Any changes may result in a revised quotation and timeline.
- b. If the Client wishes to cancel the services after accepting the quotation, the Client must notify All New Painting, Co. in writing as soon as possible. Any deposit paid may be non-refundable, and additional cancellation fees may apply.
- Client Responsibilities The Client is responsible for:
- a. Providing clear and accurate information about the property and the scope of work.
- b. Ensuring that the property is accessible and safe for All New Painting, Co. employees and subcontractors to perform the work.
- c. Removing or protecting any furniture, fixtures, and personal items before the commencement of work.
- Warranty – All New Painting, Co. offers a one week warranty on all labor and materials provided. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by accidents, misuse, or any work performed by others.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event shall All New Painting, Co. be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services. Our liability for direct damages shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client for the services.
- Governing Law – These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Mexico.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions All New Painting, Co. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and it is the Client’s responsibility to review these terms and conditions regularly.
Thank you for choosing All New Painting, Co. for your painting needs. We look forward to serving you!
All New Painting, Co.